A FRONTrunner approach to Systemic circular, Holistic & Inclusive solutions (...)
|Project status:||in progress|
|Topic:||Circular and Low-Carbon Industry|
|Scope of the project - Country:||, , , , , , , ,|
|Aim of the project:||to create a territorial cluster of circular initiatives to accelerate the transition to a more green, resilient economy, able to provide sustainable responses to the need of the involved regions|
About the project
FRONSTH1P: A FRONTrunner approach to Systemic circular, Holistic & Inclusive solutions for a new Paradigm of territorial circular economy
FRONTSH1P aims at ensuring green and just transition of the Polish Łódzkie Region towards decarbonization and territorial regeneration through demonstration of highly replicable circular systemic models in operational conditions. The aim is to create a territorial cluster of circular initiatives to accelerate the transition to a more green, resilient economy, able to provide sustainable responses to the need of the involved regions. The proposed model will be implemented and demonstrated in Łódzkie Region, where key territorial partners, and particularly the Regional Institution, the scientific partner, the representative of civil society and Industry Groups, will play a relevant role in promoting, facilitating and enabling systemics and circular economy at regional scale. The involvement of those relevant actors will allow the promotion of the circular economy and to reach relevant actors, such as municipalities, companies, consumers and civil society, which will be engaged in a participatory approach to collect needs and perceived constraints. From this activity, the cluster system will identify and define a circular economy strategy, with clear objectives, measurable targets and a proper monitoring method. Moreover, the cluster will facilitate collaborations and co-operations among relevant actors for boosting circularity. It will mean to:
- Identify already available initiatives and policies at local, regional, national and international level
- Create platforms to explore opportunities and to share information, best practices and successful examples
- Activate a strong communication between universities, businesses and civil society for the technological transfer
- Exchange information and experiences with other Regions and Countries
- Definition of regulatory instruments aimed at accelerating the transition to a circular economy creating a Circular Economy Action Plan (CEAP) in which the proposed systemic solution will be embedded.
FRONTSH1P project has received funding from the European Union`s Horizon2020 research and innovation programme under grant agreement No. 101037031.