Environmentally friendly mobile houseboat
|Aim of the project:||development of technology of producing mobile watercraft with a residential function and a system for obtaining and storing energy from renewable sources.|
About the project
The subject of the project was the development of technology of producing mobile watercraft with a residential function and a system for obtaining and storing energy from renewable sources.
The developed solution is distinguished by the following functionalities:
- high energy autonomy
- using standard interior design elements, which will significantly reduce the price of the solution
- the possibility of expanding the system in the future by the Employer with an independent power supply from renewable energy sources located on the side elevations and shafts
- using modular solutions that ensure easy replacement in case of damage
- an innovative arrangement of rooms and structures that allow the use of large-format glazing and maximum contact with the surrounding nature
- a drive adapted to the type of unit and selected with the utmost care for its pro-ecological character
- the flexible possibility of moving the location of the house-like barge in a very short time, ensuring the maximization of added value from contact with various forms of nature
- adapting mooring to maximize solar energy production.
The project was co-financed by the European Union under the Intelligent Development Operational Program 2014-2020, sub-measure 2.3.2 "Vouchers for innovation for SMEs", co-financed by the European Regional Development Fund.